Terms & Conditions
The charge for delivery is £5 per order. Delivery is offered to postcodes PE1 through to PE9. This will be checked at the online checkout, and any postcodes that fall outside our delivery circle will not be offered a delivery option and delivery orders made outside of these postcodes will not be delivered..
Delivery will be attempted on the day specified, in the event we can not deliver on that specific day, we will contact you to arrange another delivery date.
Delivery times are 7am-6pm but by all means call on the day for a closer estimate.
We may contact you beforehand to discuss a time that fits in with yourselves.
Safe Place – We recommend adding safe place instructions at the checkout to reduce the risk of not getting your tree when you need it.
Free collection is availalbe if selected at checkout. Collection is availalbe 7 days a week from 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Returns – As Christmas trees are perishable items we cannot accept returns however If there is an issue with the tree and we are notified within 48 hours of delivery we will replace the tree. Photos to help us understand the issue will be required
Issues are rare and the team work hard to get you your perfect tree, but sometimes things can go wrong. The below explains how we will deal with issues if they arise.
Trees are by nature all different and variations such as symmetry, thickness and height within the size category are not cause for a replacement. In the unlikely event you feel there is an issue with quality let us know within 48 hours so we can resolve. We are confident our trees will last the season, but factors such as watering & heat in the home are outside of our control. Keep it cool & watered!
Terms And Conditions
Nunton Christmas Tree web site provides a platform that enables users to browse and buy trees and associated products.
Our address is Nunton Lodge Farm, Maxey, Peterborough, PE6 9HG
Scope of terms
These general terms and conditions (hereafter referred to as “Terms”) apply between Nunton Christmas Trees and the User of our websites, www.nuntonchristmastrees.co.uk (hereinafter “Web”). By using the functionalities of Nunton Christmas tree’s website (hereinafter collectively called the ‘platform’) the user agrees with the terms and conditions described in these Terms for using our Platform as described herein, and as may be amended from time to time by us. Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions that follow. Please read them carefully. By proceeding to browse and use this website you are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions, which together with our Privacy and Cookies Statement set out below govern Nunton Christmas tree’s relationship with you with regards to your use of this website. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions please leave this website immediately.
Nunton Christmas Tree owns the copyright in all of the information and documentation contained on this website and therefore these terms and conditions have been set by Nunton Christmas tree
Special Covid-19 Terms & conditions
* We do not accept refunds of trees based on an aesthetic nature.
* We only allow cancellations within the first 48 hours of your order being made online.
* If we are out of stock of a specific item, we reserve the right to either substitute or give you a refund for the item.
Nunton Christmas Tree’s as Platform provider
* The User is aware that use of the Platform is without any responsibility for Nunton Christmas tree, as Nunton Christmas tree is only providing the Platform to buy trees and associated products.
* In no event shall Nunton Christmas tree be liable (directly or indirectly) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (including any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the information and documentation), including, without limitation, any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The User’s obligations
You may use our website only for lawful purposes.
The User must at all times:
* Provide Nunton Christmas tree with correct account information of name, address and e-mail address, etc.
* Using the Platform some of the functionalities may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. The User is responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which the Platform is accessed or used.
You may not use our site:
* To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation, for example ‘spam’.
To transmit, or procure the sending of any material which is: defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, sexually explicit, promotes discrimination or harassment based on sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, race, age, religion or disability, infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any person, is likely to deceive any person, is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party (for example, the duty of confidence), is threatening or abusive, is likely to harass, upset or embarrass any other person, misrepresents your identity, or advocates or promotes any unlawful act. We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Acceptable Use Standards through the use of our website. If a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem necessary.
Failure to comply with these Acceptable Use Standards constitutes a material breach of these terms and conditions and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
* Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website and/or the functionalities with any notice or without notice at the sole discretion of The Tree Barn.
* A warning being issued to you.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
* You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Police and Justice Act 2006. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
* We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any websites linked to it.
* Nunton Christmas tree’s cannot warrant that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
The User is solely responsible for any content of reviews, posting pictures and information made available on the Platform and the public.
Nunton Christmas Tree’s Warranty
We do not provide any warranty unless specific and expressly stated.
Third-party terms may include applicable disclaimers.
Due to the nature of the services provided, in general no liability incurs with Nunton Christmas tree, as any potential liability lies with the Users.
If in extraordinary cases Nunton Christmas tree should be liable, such liability is limited in the following ways:
* no indirect loss is covered, including but not limited to loss of data, revenue loss, health issues or illness resulting from products sold from the Nunton Christmas tree web site, etc.;
* damages are under any circumstances limited to 150 GBP;
* only claims based on gross negligence or intent of Nunton Christmas tree can be filed.
* Nunton Christmas treeis never liable for errors on the Platform, or underlying software, the services or any information provided by Users. The Platform and all its functionalities are provided to the User “as is”.
The limitations and exclusions in this section (Liability limitation) apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Duration and Termination
These Terms are in force for as long as the Users account is active.
* Nunton Christmas tree is entitled to terminate a user account immediately if the User violates the regulations of these Terms.
* Nunton Christmas tree’s rights to user content shall not be affected by the termination of the Terms or a user account.
These Terms may from time to time be amended at Nunton Christmas tree’s sole discretion. Users are bound by any changes to the Terms when using the Platform after changes have been posted.
An updated version of the Terms will at all-time be available at www.nuntonchristmastrees.co.uk.
If a clause in the Terms is not enforceable, the unenforceability of that clause will not affect any other sections of the Terms.
Law and venue
These Terms and any disputes arising hereof, or other disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the Platform shall be settled in accordance with English.
If you have any other queries or concerns regarding your use of this website or these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org